Thursday, June 5, 2008

Restaurant #2- Bombay Wala Indian Cuisine

While I didn't actually eat here I definitely have to talk about this little restaurant in the Westlake Center Food Court. We visited the Westlake Center several times because we used the Monorail from Seattle Center to Westlake Center to get to the downtown area. Regrettably, every time we were there we had either just come from eating somewhere or we were on way to eat somewhere. But the ladies working at the Bombay Wala Indian Cuisine counter were always very friendly and offering samples. Up to this point I don't believe I've ever had Indian food, but when I put that mini-spoon of glorious Butter Chicken in my mouth it was if I'd died and gone to heaven. Amazing!! On our next trip to Seattle, forget the food court at the Center House, I'm going straight to the Westlake Center where I will eat Butter Chicken until my heart's content!

No comments: