Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seattle Adventure Planning

When planning a trip I like to do my homework, so a couple of months before we set out on our journey I went to the library and checked out all the Seattle guidebooks they had. Then I spent some serious time online gathering all the information that I could. The following are resources that I found especially useful.

Guidebooks
Frommer's Seattle 2007 by Karl Samson
Frommer's Seattle 2008 by Karl Samson
Lonely Planet's Seattle City Guide by Becky Ohlsen
Fodor's Seattle (4th Edition)

Websites
Seattle's Convention and Visitor's Bureau
www.visitseattle.org

Visiting Seattle, the Official Site of the City of Seattle
www.ci.seattle.wa.us

Emerald City- Seattle Washington
www.seattle.net

Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions, and More
www.seattle.com

Seattle, Washington Vacation Travel Guide
www.go-washington.com

Seattle City Pass
www.citypass.com

Maps
MapEasy's Guidemap to Seattle

Once in Seattle you can find free city maps in hotel lobbies, visitor's centers, and retail stores.

No comments: